Digital Magazines Now Available in Libby, OverDrive
February 4, 2021
Digital magazines previously available in the RBdigital app have been moved to Libby and OverDrive for PLDL and Hancock Library patrons. The migration is a result of an acquisition in which OverDrive acquired RBdigital Magazines. OverDrive is also the parent company of Libby. Here’s what you need to know:
- To access digital magazines in the Libby app, select the featured “Magazine” collection at the top of the app’s main menu.
- To access digital magazines in a browser, select “Subjects” on the top left of the page. Now navigate to Magazines.
- All digital magazines are loaned for a period of 14 days.
- Users have the option to renew a magazine within 3 days of the end of the lending period.
- Magazines are loaned under simultaneous use, so users can borrow a title again at any time.