LinkedIn Learning is an online education service that can help you learn technology, creative and business skills to help you achieve your goals. And it’s all FREE with your library card!
- Access LinkedIn Learning using this link
- Use your library card and PIN to login
- Browse courses and save what you like to your own Playlist
- Your progress is saved and easy to view in your Profile
More than 16,000 courses in 7 languages
- Software like MS Word, Excel, or PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Web design: Web graphics, Interactive Design, Prototyping
- Social media and web publishing tools like Facebook, Twitter and WordPress.
- Photography: Lighting and Photographing a Still Life, Photography 101: Shooting in Low Light.
- Business and career skills – productivity, marketing, time management.
- Job Search Tools: with Resume design, Searching for Positions, Working with Recruiters
Access the LinkedIn Learning Mobile App
You can download the LinkedIn Learning app from your mobile device or smart phone’s app store.
- After downloading the app, select “Sign In” to get started.
- Next, select “Sign in the your library card”.
- When prompted to enter your library ID, simply enter PLDL and select Continue.
- Next, enter your PLDL library card barcode and PIN.
- That’s it! Now you can access all LinkedIn Learning courses.